Learn to Make Women Orgasm


I`m always a little puzzled when I hear men giving out advice on giving women orgasms. Granted some men have this area of intimacy mastered, but those men are few and far between. Who knows what's pleasurable to a woman better than a woman? If you want to give her body numbing orgasms that will make her weak in the knees there's just a few things you need to know.

When it comes to giving women orgasms you must start with stimulating her brain before you even attempt to stimulate her body. Most women will tell you that they have to feel some sort of intellectual and emotional connection with a man before they can let go enough sexually to reach climax. That's one of the reasons so many women fake having an orgasm. They realize soon after lovemaking starts that they just aren't feeling connected enough with him. So get to work wooing her before you two ever even think of being intimate. Find out what interests her non-sexually and engage her in conversation, show a genuine interest in her before you move things to a more intimate setting.

When it comes to the actual act of being intimate, most women crave the same things. Oral sex is definitely at the top of the list when it comes to giving women orgasms. The most common complaint I hear from other women is that the man they are with just doesn't have his technique perfected or he's in a rush. Foreplay doesn't have a time limit. In fact, if you are skilled at bringing a woman to an orgasm or orally or manually with your hand by stimulating her g-spot, focus on that before you move to intercourse. She'll adore you for it and it will make her want to be with you more and more. (source : ArticleBase)

Learn to Make Women Orgasm - Give Her Ejaculating Orgasms with Ease! Here...

1 comments:

Zaharia on February 25, 2010 at 4:01 AM said...

i hope my husband will read this...

I'm a 41 year old woman and althow i enjoy having sex with my housband, i'm disapointed for the fact that i've NEVER had an orgasm. I hear that for many women it just comes natural, potenta as we call it in my country, but sadly it isn't my case.

Althow i know many women have the same problem, and my comment is of no surpise to anyone, i want to do my best and find a solution.

I've been thinking that maybe my housband isn't as tender and loveable as he should, but curiosity has never pushed me so far as to cheat on him with another man. Should i? Could change be a solution?

I've tried all sorts of pills and aphrodisiacs, but nothing so far...

If you have any advise, please reply to this comment. I've just started posting for a couple of days, so i'll be checking in often :)

Thank you!

Marie

Post a Comment

Men's Health Articles

 

Men's Products Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009